Thursday, February 12, 2015

Week 33

I am doing well!

One of our investigators, R has stopped smoking for three weeks.  We're planning his baptism for the 21st.  He is very excited and working hard.  R can't read, so we have been teaching him how to read also.

F is learning a lot and has been really enjoying the Book of Mormon and the Church.  She is finding strength through their messages to face the problems in her life.  She even printed scriptures to put on the door of her room.  She is working hard to meet the requirements for baptism.  We are very excited for her. 

We have been teaching R who worked as a retired school teacher.  She is reading the Book of Mormon and learning the lessons.  She is praying and reading to find out the truth.  We are also excited for her.  

We have been working hard this past week and are excited to see the progress of the investigators.  I am getting a little better every day at teaching and speaking Spanish.  We give English classes every week also, which are fun. 

I received many of my Christmas packages and letters this week!  I loved them all!  Thank you everyone for all the support that you have given me!  I feel overwhelmed to know that so many of you care for me.

I found out that Latinos don't like mint chocolate or wasabi when I was sharing my packages. They think it's super gross. Haha.


P-day soccer!
Indoor soccer court
  



No comments:

Post a Comment