Sunday, October 25, 2015

Week 69

This week has been good but also difficult.  I got transferred to a new area.  I'm sad to miss the wedding and baptisms of my wonderful friends.  My new companion is Elder Oliveira from Brazil.  We are zone leaders together.  We're basically opening the area again.  We were able to locate most of the investigators and various converts.  This branch is stronger than all the other areas I've been in.  The leaders are more supportive here.  We have been looking for many new investigators to contact, but the results have been minimal.  We are making reference sheets so that members can help us to get to know their family members and friends and also (ideally) help us visit and teach them.  We also have an obra misional activity planned with the branch presidency for the branch on the 31st of this month.  

The M. family

No comments:

Post a Comment