Friday, November 27, 2015

Week 72

Everything is going well. We are planning on having a baptism this Saturday for M. She is a great investigator and will surely be a great addition to the branch.

This past week has been busy. We didn't have much time to work in the area. We did divisions. I went and was able to visit the missionaries and members there. We spent a lot of time helping the district get set up for the conference, especially with the chairs!

My companion leaves for Brazil this Saturday. We had a good time working together as companions. I wish I could have learned more Portuguese haha.


I received the great news that the M. family from my old area were married and baptized. I am very happy for them and proud of them. Wish I could have been there, but that's not a big deal.

M family marriage 

M family baptism


No comments:

Post a Comment