Sunday, May 22, 2016

Week 99

This week has gone well. We helped two families out by chopping their yards with machetes and getting rid of trash. Both needed the help since the husbands work all day, and one was pregnant. We invited some jovenes to seminary. They all enjoyed the class and received fellowshipping from the other jovenes and the teacher. We are very happy to have such nice families and people to teach. The investigators are receiving a lot of support from the other members. I hope to help all these people the best I can before I leave! I really love them a lot and want them to receive the blessings of the gospel in their lives. It's especially motivating to teach families because I can imagine how blessed they will be when their children have grown up and when their grandchildren grow up as well.

Farm animals roam freely here.

A little neighborhood girl got a toy piano to match me, so we can play together,

This is what the sidewalks look like here.

No comments:

Post a Comment