Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Week 11

This week was good, not as many lessons fell through like the past week. We have three investigators with baptismal dates and a lot of progressing investigators. One investigator, whom we've been teaching for the past two months is finally developing a desire to get baptized! We were able to bring 7 investigators to the Stake Conference which was awesome as well. Other than this, we have been blessed with a lot of progressing investigators and lessons which is wonderful. I really enjoyed Stake Conference and the opportunity to accompany the choir Saturday and Sunday.

There was a multi-zone conference last week.  I made an arrangement of "If you Could Hie to Kolob" with Hermanas Garcia and Baird.  We performed it, and it went very well.  I also was asked to play "I Know That My Redeemer Lives" with another district.  I didn't get to practice with them, but it went well also.  This conference helped me realize that I need to read Preach My Gospel more to teach better!

The rapiditos are crazy!  I've seen over twenty people in a vehicle the size of a 8-10 seat passenger van.  They modify the vans and add attachable chairs and rails and such.  They also drive like maniacs.  We got to go into town to buy some new shirts for Elder Cruz.  It's basically like a street flea market in the center with lots of fruit.  The mountains are beautiful.

The Spanish is coming well.  As long as they don't speak sloppy, I understand almost all of it.  I am still working on some stuff.  I need to annotate when I can't speak, so I can actually correct the problems instead of forgetting them haha.  I've gotten some compliments, but one day we were contacting, and this 13 year old girl started giggling when I was talking ugh.  

Aaron and los niños
Los niños



Un burro


Puppies are growing

Stake Conference!

Stake Conference selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment