Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Week 12



Hi! We had a baptism this week, Hermana S. got baptized, but her boy had a little accident so she wasn't able to get confirmed.  The secretaries from the mission office had a baptism which is super mas hizo since they only get to leave the office in the evening.  I've been asked to accompany the primary of two wards for a program they're making for next Sunday, I believe.  It's great to be able to help the members with music, but I get almost zero time to practice! Hermano A. and Hermana S. accepted the invitation! The wife of Hermano A. is still waiting for an answer to her prayers.  

We've been doing great, except that Elder Cruz sprained his ankle badly, so he has to walk with a boot for the next 3 weeks.  He can't walk too far, but he's a really good sport about it.

My Spanish is steadily improving, I hope I don't slow down or stop progressing in pronunciation or fluency. 

They have a Día de los Niños aquí, which doesn't exist in the U.S.  All the schools put on a sort of marching band parade today with drums and percussion.  It was mas hizo.  I'm having a great time here serving the people of Honduras!  

I've learned to be grateful for paved roads and tile as we just deep cleaned our home.  Filthy, gross, and dusty don't even begin to describe how it was haha.  Writing down new words and information about investigators is essential here, and I've realized how much it helps to write things down.Writing down new words and information about investigators is essential here, and I've realized how much it helps to write things down.  


Hermana S.

Día de los Niños

P-day

Street

Selfie with Elder Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment