Monday, December 15, 2014

Week 25

I got transferred so I have a new companion and new area now.  My new companion is Elder Ventura.  He's from Guatemala.  I missed the baptisms for K and J that we had planned on Saturday.  I am sad that I didn't get to say goodbye to any of the families since I was told the night before at 9:30 pm that I was being transferred the next morning.  I got to see Elder Cruz again which was fun.  

I purchased another ugly flower tie.  It's awesome!  According to one of the new gringo missionaries, I could have traded like 5 normal quality nice ties for one of my two ugly flower ties in the MTC!

I was able to play for transfers.  I made an arrangement for the First Noel.  Our new area has a small keyboard that is very basic, but it works!

My new area is very beautiful.  It is 4 hours away from my last area.  We have a lot of work to do here since the ward isn't very active.  We need to re-energize the members.  I've been busy trying to get to know the area and get moved in.  Hope you all are well!  
Aaron with K and O

"I've never seen so many hills in my entire life".

We're close to the ocean

Landscape

More landscape

I got to see Elder Cruz again!

No comments:

Post a Comment