Monday, December 29, 2014

Week 26

Feliz Navidad desde Honduras!!

Hey everyone! I hope you all have a very wonderful and Merry Christmas with your families and loved ones.  I hope you all can spend this season of love enjoying it with those who are most important in your life.  I know that we all have a loving Heavenly Father. I know that He sent us here in families, so that we could be happy.  I know that He sent His son Jesus Christ here to break the bands of sin and death and to show us the way to return to our Father in Heaven with our Families for all eternity.  Because of Him, death has no sting and there is no such thing as the end.  Let us all remember the true meaning of Christmas this season.  Let us all spend this wonderful time with our families, and let us all remember the One who made it possible; sharing the very first Christmas gift- a gift from a loving Father to all his children.  

New area is very pretty, but a lot of the investigators just don't want to change because human behavior is extremely difficult to change. They don't progress.  We had to stop teaching three investigators because they won't ever make the time to go to church. It's kind of sad, but we've got two teenage boys that are super close to their baptisms.  There's always people that are willing to change and choose the right; you just have to find them.  We've worked very hard this past week and been super obedient.  I know that if we keep working like this, we'll find some super awesome families and people to teach.  

There's a dinky little gym here.  We go at 6 every morning.  Our cocinera is super special.  She takes care of us really well and washes the clothes for us.  I'm also teaching Elder Ventura English.  

I am having a wonderful time here in my new area.  Élder Ventura and I have been working hard teaching and sharing this special message with all the people here.  It is very beautiful here, but also very poor.  We can see mountains and the ocean as well as all the islands from our area.  There are some of the steepest hills I have every seen in my life here.  I basically get to go hiking every single day.  The people here are nice, and I am excited to get to meet more of them every day and share this message with them.  

Elder Ventura

Aaron bought this shirt for $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment