Monday, December 29, 2014

Week 27

The greatest Christmas gift ever was being able to see and talk to my family on Skype.  I miss you all so much.  Spencer hugging me through the computer screen almost made me cry.  I can't tell you how grateful I am to have such a wonderful, wonderful family.  It really means the world to me. Thank you all for the Christmas packages and letters.  I really appreciate all of the support!

I got to have tamales for Christmas dinner!  I don't have any pictures since I lost my camera cable, and my battery is dead.  Elder Ventura got his camera stolen, so he isn't able to take pictures either.

Things are going well! We have 2 with baptism dates and a bunch of new investigators.  We met a new one yesterday.  He´s super cool, and I really hope he can get baptized! He lived in Miami and had a bunch of good questions about the Plan of Salvation.

I study in Spanish when I study to teach.  I really like reading the Liahona in Spanish.  It has new vocabulary, and I especially enjoy reading it due to the clarity and organization of the messages that are present.  Spanish is fun.  I don´t know what I´ll do with my Spanish when I get home, lol. It´s more fun to speak in Spanish a lot of times.  I hope all the young men in the ward will leave and serve a mission.  That would  be awesome.  I'm just realizing how hard it actually is to be an effective missionary.  There´s so many things to do, and no one to tell you what way is best because everyone is different!  

Thanks again for all of your support!  I love and miss you all!


Skyping with Aaron on Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment