Monday, April 6, 2015

Week 41

This past week was good.  General Conference was great.  I really enjoyed the messages given.  They were clear, direct, and inspiring.  I hope to study them and learn from them as best I can for the next six months. We were able to bring three investigators to attend at least one session of the conference.  I hope their experience helps them gain a testimony of the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  It was difficult to bring them, but the sacrifice was worth it.  

We have been blessed with three service projects in the past two weeks. They were the following: loading several truck loads of wood and giving them to poor families who use clay ovens to cook, painting a house, and doing yard work.  The services were great opportunities to help those in need and also great learning moments.  

We continue to work with the same people and are excited to see them progress more each discussion we share with them.  

Unfortunately, we have cancelled English classes due to poor attendance, which was sad for me.  A mother who attended the classes regularly with her son told me how the classes had helped her son obtain higher grades in his English classes in school. That made me happy to know that we had an impact in his education.
Aaron P-day


Service project- painting a house

Aaron and Elder Tumax

Pineapple plant

No comments:

Post a Comment