Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Week 45


I got a new companion named Elder Solís.  He's from Costa Rica.  I saw Elder Cruz on Wednesday.  He'll go home after this change.
I am now the district leader.  District leader helps by interviewing investigators for baptisms, revising mission data to see how the missionaries are working, gives little capacitations every Tuesday to help missionaries work well, and does interchanges to help other companionships.  There are 8 missionaries in the district.  

We have a baptism for this Saturday for Hermana O.  She's the daughter of the member that tailors my clothes.  

I've been having a lot of great experiences since my new comp has come. We are meeting lots of new people.  More people = more seeds = more plants= more fruits or conversions.  

Aaron and Elder Solis


Birthday dinner for Elder Ventura

Elder Ventura's Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment