Thursday, March 3, 2016

Week 89

My new area is in the city of San Pedro Sula.  It's mostly suburbs and fairly well off in most parts.  Most people don't want to listen to us in the area.  There's been some gang violence, but they usually don't rob missionaries.  Some of the bigger mareros will protect missionaries for what ever reason.  Sometimes they'll kill the thieves that rob the missionaries, so I guess we're fairly well protected.

My new companion is Elder Reyes. He's from Costa Rica and knows Elders Cruz and Solís.  I think he'll be my last companion.  

 I got to play piano yay.  I started composing a new piece.  I can still play all my compositions more or less.  Just a little rusty.  But strangely, I think I'm able to understand music a little better since I've left.

Aaron and Elder Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment