Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The 10 Days of MTC

I learned a lot in the past ten days here at the CCM.  My Spanish is improving, but I still have a long way to go for sure.  I enjoy learning a lot and spending time with my fellow Elders and Hermanas as well.  I don't really know what to say about me other than I really want to go out on the mission field to make a difference in the lives of the people in Honduras, work hard, and become the best missionary and man I can be.  I played for the CCM Fourth of July Fireside.  I played the spiritual musical number for the program.  There were 2,000 total missionaries watching, so I was nervous!  I said a prayer and so did my compañero and the members of my district did as well.  I played well, and I think I brought the spirit!  There were some other talented musical performers before me, they were fun to watch too!  Unfortunately, no one thought to get a ride for my companion and me to go back to the West Campus after the program! (West Campus watched from the Raintree Campus).  So I got into bed about one that night haha.  My companion and I were not given our travel itineraries and had to go to the travel office.  We were dropped off Sunday night to the airport to catch a flight to Atlanta and then a connecting flight to Honduras.  I got to call home at 3:30 a.m. while waiting for my connecting flight.
Invitation to play for MTC Fourth of July Fireside

No comments:

Post a Comment