Thursday, October 23, 2014

Week 17

Elder F. was transferred to another city because an Elder had an emergency illness and was sent home.  I'm sad to see him go.  Our next transfer will be on Wednesday.

We had P-day today with President Klein.  It was way fun! We played kickball, ultimate Frisbee, and a little bit of soccer and football.  Our whole zone went.  

We were going to have a baptism this week, but she didn't show up to church and is hesitant.  Her mom is Catholic, but we are making progress.  We have some new investigators which we're very grateful for and a lot of visits to inactive families.  A lot of work and not much to show for it.  It's also very difficult to contact people and start teaching them in Spanish.  I'm trying hard, but sometimes the grandeur of the task discourages me, but I know what I'm doing is what I need to do.  I know that it's the least I can do to thank my Heavenly Father for what I've been given, and that I can learn a lot from the work we've been doing.  

Mandarins are super good and super cheap here.

P-day with my zone

Elder Rosas is going home soon.

El tren

Having fun

Here's an ugly dog

No comments:

Post a Comment