Saturday, November 15, 2014

Week 20

This week has been great.  Élder Salcedo and I are teaching many people, and they are progressing and learning more each day of the plan that their Heavenly Father has for them.  Many are preparing for their baptisms.  We are very excited for these wonderful people and their faith and desire to follow the example of Jesus Christ in their lives.  We are doing the very best we can to help them reach their goals of being baptized and entering the gate to true happiness and peace in this Earth. I am grateful to share the message of joy in eternal families for all time with our Heavenly Father.  There are always challenges in our lives, but as He said, I am the life, the light, and the way; He that believeth in me shall have eternal life.  I don't know any promise greater than that which He offers us.  Through His grace and His mercy and His love, He saves us from death and sin, and preserves what is most precious to us in this life for all eternity if we should only believe on His words. He lives, and because He lives, we shall live also. He guides this church and has given us the way.


I am so grateful to be a missionary.  I want to teach others how the gospel can bless our lives. The gospel has blessed my life beyond what I can describe.  It's been difficult, but more rewarding than difficult.  I know that our Heavenly Father has a special and different plan for each one of us, His children.  But, I know also that this special plan unites us all in and through our faith in the living Son of God.  
Spanish is great!  I want to speak like a native.  The vowel sounds almost always are produced in high positions in your mouth.  Your nose always vibrates with Spanish vowels.  It's fun to speak Spanish, but at times it is very difficult to say what I want.

I love you all and cannot thank you enough for the support you all provide me each week.  It is sustaining and helps me do my best here.  I wish that all of you remember Him this season of Thanksgiving and the blessings we all have because of Their love.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment