Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 21

This week was wasn't great.  We were going to have two baptisms on my birthday and they both fell through.  Elder Salcedo also got pretty sick this week.   

We have two investigators- super macizos.  J and K.   They're learning a lot, are very interested, and are really good kids.  We are very excited for them.  

I've lost about 5-10 pounds I think.  I've been starting to eat more.  They use a lot a lot of oil or vegetable shortening when they cook.  I have a little more fat now, but not much.  

I'm teaching English classes with one of the Hermanas- it's pretty awesome.  We're also doing 2 noches de hermanamiento every week here in the different neighborhoods.  I don't know how'd you call them in English, they're like mutual but for all ages with investigators and cooler. 

I love and miss you all!


Eating at the cafe

Pday and ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment